フォーラム 恋愛のお悩み相談 ガールフレンドを探しています

ガールフレンドを探しています

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #19609 返信
    DAN

<span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>😊 Nice to meet you, I’m a man.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I live in Yokohama and work for JGC Corporation.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I saw a post on the bulletin board, but I think it would be better if this person wrote it.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>😊 I’m 32 years old and I’m looking for someone to be my friend.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>Finally, if the relationship goes well, you want to start a relationship and start a family.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>My hobbies include going to the gym, traveling to Japan, hot springs, ramen, shashishi, and YouTube podcasts with other expats from Europe.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I also like to travel around the world.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>😊 I have a car and a house in Hodogaya.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>So I can do whatever it takes to make my friends happy.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I like to write, I like to exchange feelings, but I don’t waste my time because I meet first and then with the right people.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>😊 I don’t like to chat or message all the time, but I like to call, meet in person, and write on postcards</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>After the first message, call and meet in a hamashashi or café</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>We look forward to hearing from you.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>dma.boulevard@gmail.com</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>Line – global.dan</span></span>

#19613 返信
    まなまな

ガールフレンドになってもいいよ!!

っていうか、なりたい!!

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: ガールフレンドを探しています
あなたの情報:

フォーラム 恋愛のお悩み相談 ガールフレンドを探しています